March 11, 2011

Supra By Jenvin SE, Now At A&L Audio Station.

Supra DAC 110 ohm AES/ABU Digital Cable, on review now.

Supra cables and audio accessories, made by Jenvin SE, Sweden is now available at A&L Audio Station. These are truly high quality products at real world prices. I've always admired Supra cables, when I used their power cord stock in my DIY cable projects. Amongst the interesting items I spotted at the A&L showroom are IEC and NEMA 5 US style power plugs, which look like they could take on the established brands.

The Supra SWF-10 IEC plug certainly looks interesting.

Since I am on the hunt for 110 ohm AES/ABU digital cable, I promptly requested a sample to review and try out with my Bryston BDP-1/BDA-1 combo. Do hang around for the review to come!

Call Yap(Wah Chai) at 03-79582884 to enquire.

No comments: